These white chocolate raspberry blondies are a decadent yet totally easy dessert full of white chocolate chunks, tart raspberry, and a buttery rich taste.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour (300 grams) spoon and level method or weigh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (leave frozen)
- Preheat: Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x9 baking pan with baking spray and parchment paper.
- Dry Ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Set aside.
- Wet Ingredients: In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer cream together the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add in vanilla extract, egg +egg yolk, and beat together until smooth and combined.
- Mix: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula to mix gently until a sticky dough is formed.
- Fold: Add in white chocolate chunks and frozen raspberries and gently fold in.
- Spoon the dough into the baking dish and use your hands or a rubber spatula to press the dough into the pan evenly. Smooth top with a rubber spatula.
- Bake: Bake the blondies in the oven for 37-42 minutes, or until the top and edges are golden , no jiggle in the middle, and is "set".
- Cool: Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool in the pan until room temperature. Slice into 9 squares and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 42
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking