These 5 ingredient White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and naturally gluten free.
If you are a white chocolate fan you absolutely must stop what you are doing and make these cookies.
I am sure you are familiar with the trend of 5 ingredient no flour peanut butter cookies. They were really popular a few years ago, and probably still are.
But friends, we missed out when we didn't think to try this combo.
I love a good chocolate and peanut butter combo but the Peanut Butter & Co got things reallllly right when they made White Chocolatey Wonderful Peanut Butter.
Move over regular chocolate and peanut butter cookies, there's a new kid in town.
Ingredients and Substitutions
As I mentioned, you only need 5 ingredients. With a huge bonus of No flour!! And no refined sugars!
You will need:
- peanut butter - Preferrably Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolatey Wonderful
- pure maple syrup
- baking soda and pinch of salt
- white chocolate
If you don't have or cannot find White Chocolate flavored peanut butter you can absolutely sub in regular peanut butter. The taste will be a little less sweet but still absolutely delicious.
It is important to know that regular peanut butter versus a natural peanut butter works best for this recipe.
I have not tested a different sugar in the recipe but I think you could easily swap the maple syrup for honey. A granulated sugar would probably work but the amount may vary.
Since these cookies are so simple to make you won't need a lot of extra tips! But there are a few important things to keep in mind.
The batter when mixing, will be silky smooth. You can place them on an ungreased baking sheet and they do wonderful or parchment lined.
You will bake these cookies until the are a light golden brown and only slightly set. It is very important not to over bake to get the consistency right. I promise you they will keep making and set to a normal cookie.
So don't be scared to take them out when it looks like the center is a little wet still. You want that.
Because there is no flour in the recipe you need to let these cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, use a spatula to move these to a cooling rack.
These white chocolate and peanut butter cookies are best stored at room temperature in an air tight container. You can also freeze the baked cookies and eat from frozen! They are a lovely chewy texture.
It is normal for these cookies to get softer the next day so they are the best the day you make them.
Are these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Gluten Free/Grain Free/ Dairy Free?
Yes! These cookies are naturally gluten free because there is no flour. They are also grain free.
If you can find a dairy free white chocolate they can also be dairy free! Nestle Toll House actually makes a vegan white chocolate chip which would make it dairy free.
That is all friends! Let's get some white chocolate up in here!
Don't forget to tag me!
I freaking love to see your creations. Please don't forget to tag me @sweetrusticbakes on IG!
Looking for more cookie or peanut butter recipes? Check these out!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Flourless Peanut Butter BlondiesPrint
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 13 cookies 1x
5 ingredient, flourless, white chocolate peanut butter cookies are a simple sweet cookie perfect for when you need a gluten free cookie fast. No refined sugars.
- 8 ounces of White Chocolatey Wonderful Peanut Butter (or sub regular peanut butter)
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup of chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Pre heat your oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients (except for chopped white chocolate) to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until silky smooth with a large wooden spoon.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Place cookies 2 inches apart. (see notes)
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly golden. You MUST take the cookies out before they begin to brown on the edges. The center will be soft still.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes use a spatula to move to a cooling rack and cool the remainder of the way.
- This recipe works best with regular smooth peanut butter versus a natural peanut butter that tends to separate.
- The key to these cookies is to not over bake them. Don't be afraid to take them out when the center looks a little wet still. The edges should be just golden. Not browning.
- Store at room temperature or in the freezer after baking.
- I had success not using parchment paper. If you have it, I would recommend using it.
- Prep Time: 8
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: flourless peanut butter cookies, white chocolate peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies, gluten free peanut butter cookies
Leave a Note