These healthy vegan banana oatmeal pancakes are a hit with everyone! They are easy to make and so fluffy in texture. Top with your favorite pancake toppings like vegan butter and syrup or try melted peanut butter and sliced bananas!
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free or regular)
- 1 1/2 large or 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of non dairy milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Make the batter before you heat the pan! The batter should sit for 3-4 minutes while the pan is heating.
- Add oats to blender and blend on high until a fine flour forms. Scrape down the sides if you need to or do not have a high powered blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender - banana, milk, salt, cinnamon, baking powder. Blend again on high until you have a smooth batter. At this point, heat a large skillet on med-high heat and let the batter sit for 3-4 minutes. Once it is warm, reduce heat to medium and lightly brush with vegan butter or spray with cooking spray.
- Working in batches, pour the desired amount of pancake batter onto the skillet ( I like the size of about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake). Cook until golden on the bottom and bubbles form on the top surface of the pancake(about 2-3 minutes) and then flip to cook the other side. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until it is golden and cooked in the middle. If you notice it is taking longer than 3 minutes to see bubbles form on the top, increase your heat. Don't be afraid to adjust the heat up or down as you work.
- Serve immediately with butter, syrup or even peanut butter and sliced bananas.
- I like to do a test pancake first to make sure the temperature of my skillet is right. Increase the heat if the test pancake takes forever to bubble on top (longer than 3 minutes) or decrease the heat if it turns golden or too dark really fast.
- Pouring from the blender makes it really easy to make a circular pancake. If you would prefer you can use a measuring up for the batter and pour from the measuring cup.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Resting time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
Keywords: vegan blender pancakes, easy vegan pancakes, healthy vegan breakfast