So fresh and so delicious you will want to put this cilantro sauce on everything! Ready in 5 minutes.
- 21 grams fresh cilantro- a very large handful ((about one heaping cup with some stems))
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 2 tbs water
- 1½ med jalapenos
- 1/4 white onion
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare ingredients for blending.
- Remove seeds from jalapenos if desired.
- Chop 1/4 of a white onion into large even pieces.
- Juice two limes.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend on high speed until mixture is almost smooth and all ingredients are incorporated and no large chunks remain.
You will need to stop blending every once in a while to scrape the sides of the blender down towards the blade.
- Refrigerate any unused sauce up to 3 days in a glass container with a sealed lid.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: condiments, Sauces
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cilantro sauce