Making protein pancakes with banana is the key to the best, moist and fluffy stack of pancakes! Clean ingredients but full of flavor to hit the spot when craving pancakes in a healthy way. Grab your blender, protein powder, and get ready to make the easiest protein rich breakfast.
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp of almond flour
- 1/2 a large banana or 1 small banana
- 1 egg
- 2-5 Tbsp of water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender. Start with only 2 tablespoons of water to begin. Blend on high and add water if needed to make the pancake batter pourable. The batter will be pourable and the consistency of normal pancake batter.
- Heat a skillet on med-low heat and spray with cooking spray when warm. Cook one pancake at a time by pouring the batter into the skillet.
- Cook until there are bubbles throughout the pancake and then flip. About 1 1/2 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Makes 5 3 1/2 inch pancakes. Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
- It is helpful to grab a protein powder that is known for being able to use in cooking. My favorite is Tone It Up.
- These can be fragile, gently flip and the key is to go low and slow when cooking. Don't be afraid to adjust your heat up or down as you cook the pancakes.
- Respray the skillet as needed when cooking.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top