Effective November 11, 2020
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
Different ways we collect information are detailed below. We reserve the right to change this list in our sole discretion.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
The Site may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Site. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Fed and Nourished is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, the Site earns from qualifying purchases. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Site will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
WHAT RIGHTS WE HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”). Throughout this policy, we have disclosed what information we collect, how it is used, and the types of third parties that may receive your information. Under CCPA, you also have the following rights:
Right to Access – You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about the personal information we collect and how it has been used over the past 12 months. After we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose the following:
- The categories of your personal information we collected;
- The categories of your personal information we sold;
- The categories of any third parties to whom we have sold your personal information;
- A list of which categories of your personal information we sold to each party; and,
- The categories of your personal information we disclose for business purposes.
Right to Deletion – You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
Please note that this right does not apply when we need to retain your personal information in order to do the following:
- Provide goods or services to you;
- Detect or resolve security or functionality-related issues;
- Comply with the law;
- Conduct research in the public interest;
- Safeguard the right to free speech; or,
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that you might reasonably expect.
Right to Non-Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under CCPA. In particular, we may not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or,
- Threaten you with any of the above.
How to submit a verifiable consumer request
To exercise these rights, you must submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
- Contacting us at [email protected]
Please note that only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of a minor child.
You may only make a request under these rights twice in a twelve-month period. Your verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information (or that it is an authorized representative acting on your behalf);
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand and respond to it.
NEVADA PRIVACY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE INTERNET FROM CONSUMERS ACT
Pursuant to the Nevada Privacy of Information Collected on the Internet from Consumers Act (“NPICICA”), Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of any personal information. As described above, your personal information may be shared with third-party service providers/operators in order to fulfill purchased products or to communicate with you. We do not sell (which is defined in the NPICICA as “the exchange of covered information for monetary consideration by the operator to a person for the person to license or sell the covered information to additional persons”) your covered information, which includes:
- Your first and last name;
- Your address;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number;
- Your social security number;
- Any identifier that would allow you to be contacted either physically or online; or,
- Any other information concerning you, collected from you by the Website and maintained by us, in combination with an identifier in a form that makes the information personally identifiable.
If you have any questions regarding our usage of your personal information, please email [email protected]
Or write to us at:
Fed and Nourished
PO Box 1257
Union KY 41091