A quick and refreshing 3 ingredient pineapple slushie always hits the spot on a hot summer day! So healthy and complies with a vegan, paleo and Whole30 lifestyle.
- 3 cups of fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Add pineapple and water to a high powered blender. Blend on high until completely smooth.
- Add ice and blend on high until everything is incorporated and super smooth and slushie texture. See notes.
- If you do not have a high powered blender you might want to add the ice in batches.
- If your pineapple isn't sweet enough try 1 tablespoon of honey to sweeten it up.
- Make this alcoholic (for the over 21) by adding in 1-2 shots of your favorite rum or vodka.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple slushie, slush, pineapple drink recipe, healthy pineapple drink, kid friendly pineapple slushie