This Lemon Dill Aioli is quick to make starting with an already made mayo base. Fresh lemon zest and dried dill make this homemade aioli easy to make with ingredients that are easy to find.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- Prep: Prepare your ingredients by measuring and chopping as needed.
- Mix: In a medium bowl add all of your ingredients. Use a rubber spatula or whisk to combine the ingredients until smooth and well incorporated.
- Chill: Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes for maximum flavor let chill longer.
- Serve: Before serving give it a stir and use as your favorite dip for french fries, roasted potatoes, sandwiches, and more!
- Store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Condiment, Sauce
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: French-American
Keywords: aioli, dill aioli, dipping sauce