A gluten free chicken marinade that is light and fresh. This jalapeno lime chicken marinade will add the perfect amount of flavor to your chicken .
- 1 Lime- juice of one lime
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Finely chop jalapeno in to 1/4 inch pieces.
Remove the seeds before chopping if you would like a subtle flavor.
- Mince garlic cloves.
- Place the oil, cumin, salt and squeezed lime juice into a shallow container. Whisk together.
- Add the garlic and jalapeno and whisk again to combine all ingredients.
- Add chicken and marinate for at least 3 hours before grilling.
Stir or flip chicken halfway through marinating time.
- Grill and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: American