Frozen burgers in the air fryer make for a quick dinner, that tastes as good as on the grill. Healthy and start to finish ready in under 15 minutes. You can even add cheese!
- 3 frozen burgers (or any amount you need, see notes)
- optional- salt to season, cheese
- Preheat the air fryer at 375°F for 5 minutes. Season burgers with a sprinkle of salt if using.
- Once preheated add frozen burgers to the air fryer basket in a single layer. They can touch, but should not overlap. See notes.
- Cook for 6 minutes and then flip burgers with a spatula. Cook for an additional 6 minutes or to an internal temperature of 160°F for a well done burger. Your cooking time may vary depending on the size of your burger. See notes.
- If topping with cheese, after you have reached final cooking temp, place cheese slices on burgers and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- You can cook as many burgers as you need for your family. Depending on the size of your burgers and air fryer you may need to do multiple batches.
- All burgers will be different sized. Using a digital meat thermometer will be best. If your burgers are not done at 12 minutes, cook in 1-2 minute increments until desired temperature is reached.
- Remove burgers from the basket and serve as desired! Ideas include, topping on a bun, burger bowls or even plain with a side of fries or salad.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer frozen burgers, burgers in air fryer, air fryer recipes