Buttery yellow gold potatoes are cooked to a crispy outside and fluffy inside. These air fryer diced potatoes use pantry staple spices to give them tons of flavor and ready in 15 minutes.
- 3 cups of yellow gold potatoes (about 9 small/medium potatoes) diced into 1/12ths.
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of light tasting olive oil
Preheat air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, add diced potatoes and all remaining ingredients. Use a large spoon to stir/toss to evenly coat all potatoes.
Place the potatoes in an even layer in the air fryer, being careful as air fryer basket will be hot from preheat. Cook for 10 minutes and then shake the potatoes and cook for 5 more minutes. If you cut them small enough they should be done in 15 minutes. If they are not crispy and easily pierced with a fork cook for 2-5 more minutes. If you cannot put your potatoes in an even layer work in batches. 3 cups fits into an air fryer that has a 6.8qt basket.
- As the recipe card states I cut my small/medium potatoes into at least 12 cubes. Be sure that if you do not cut small enough and leave in bigger chunks you adjust cooking time as they will take longer too cook.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer diced potatoes, homemade potatoes air fryer, easy air fryer diced potatoes