These air fryer fingerling potatoes are out of this world good! Buttery fingerling potatoes are coated with a burst of dry spices and then made crispy (and healthy) in the air fryer. Ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved or quartered if large (the goal is to get them close in thickness)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, or oil of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard powder
Lemon Dill Aioli
- Make aioli if using and set aside to chill in the fridge.
- If needed, preheat air fryer to 400°F. Some models do not require preheating.
- In a small bowl, add all of your dried spices and whisk with a fork to evenly combine.
- Cut your fingerling potatoes into even pieces, most will be cut in half. Quarter any large potatoes. Place them all in a large bowl.
- To your bowl of potatoes, add the oil and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle evenly with spice mix and toss again with your hands to evenly coat your potatoes.
- In your air fryer tray, evenly space potatoes so they are not overlapping. Air fry for 8 minutes, give the basket a good shake moving the potatoes around and flipping sides. Cook for an additional 6 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crispy.
- Prep Time: 8
- Cook Time: 14
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crispy fingerling potatoes, air fryer potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes