These easy paleo chocolate chip muffins are sweet from coconut sugar and made with almond flour! Healthy and so delicious.
- 2 cups of finely ground almond flour
- 1/4 cup of tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup of light tasting olive oil or refined coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of non dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare muffin pan with liners or lightly greasing.
- In a large bowl add all dry ingredients (almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt) and whisk to combine.
- In a separate medium bowl, add all liquid ingredients (egg, oil, vanilla, vinegar, milk) and whisk.
- Combine the wet into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, fold in chocolate chips. Divide evenly into 7- 8 muffin tins. I used a medium cookie scoop for this and it was 2 round cookie scoops per muffin tin.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes or until muffins are firm on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Let cool on a cooling rack. Serve warm or room temperature. Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 7
- Cook Time: 24
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: paleo muffins, paleo chocolate chip muffins, almond flour muffins, almond flour chocolate chip muffins,