A fruity, sweet-tart blueberry vinaigrette dressing that is simple to make and only uses 4 ingredients.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Simmer- Place your blueberries and honey in a small sauce pan. Turn the heat on medium high and bring it to a slow boil, then reduce the heat. Simmer until most of the blueberries have popped and are tender and juicy.
- Add- Place your oil, vinegar, salt and cooked blueberry honey mixture in blender.
- Blend- Blend all of your ingredients together until smooth and thick.
- Store- Place the dressing in the fridge to cool down. I think it is best served cold. This dressing will last up to 5 days (or more) in a sealed glass container in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: dressings
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: blueberry dressing, blueberry vinaigrette, blueberry salad dressing