These sweet and savory balsamic maple Brussels sprouts are the ultimate side dish. Made with just five ingredients, this simple, stress-free recipe just might steal the show from your main course!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep your Brussels sprouts by trimming off the woody stem, discarding any brown leaves and slicing in half lengthwise.
- Add your Brussels sprouts, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, oil and salt to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Let marinate for roughly 30 minutes to soak up the flavor.
- Spread marinated sprouts onto a baking sheet, cut side down, along with any stray leaves that fell off. Roast for 20 minutes without tossing. Once fork tender but not mushy, remove from oven.
- Taste for seasoning and top with fresh cracked black pepper.
- You can substitute the fresh garlic for 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- Prep Time: 35
- Cook Time: 20