These Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon are the easiest homestyle crispy potatoes to enjoy any day of the week. They're gluten free, and Whole30 approved. All you need is 8 ingredients and about 15 minutes.
- 1 heaping cup of diced red potatoes- 1/2" diced - this is about one large potato or two small
- 2 slices of uncooked bacon, diced
- 1 teaspoon of dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread potatoes into air fryer in an even layer.
- Air fry at 400° F for 12 minutes, shaking at the 6-minute mark. See notes.
- Potatoes will be golden brown, crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside when ready! Easily pierced with a fork.
- Carefully remove potatoes from air fryer, taste test and add more salt to taste if desired.
- No need to preheat your air fryer for this recipe unless recommended for your model
- This is Whole30 compliant if you use compliant bacon.
- You can sub in russet or gold potatoes, but I love red the best for flavor and how well they do in the air-fryer.
- If you dice your potatoes larger, you may need to adjust the cooking time. You can also easily double this recipe just working in two batches so you have a single layer of potatoes each time.
- If you are not using avocado oil you can use light tasting olive oil (not extra virgin)
- This is a smaller serving so you don't have to work in batches. But it will double or triple easily. Just work in batches so that you are not overcrowding your air fryer and everything can get crispy.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
Keywords: air fryer, diced potatoes, breakfast potatoes