Get your wet naps ready. Its going to get real messy up in here. Today we have a roundup of 27 best paleo chicken wing recipes out there! These recipes look so good you are going to want to lick your screen.
There is something to be said for how well a meal of finger licking good paleo and whole30 chicken wings can bring you out of a meal rotation slump
You find yourself eating the same things over and over until suddenly you realize- "I can have freaking chicken wings!! Why the heck have I waited so long to try this?!"
I don't know friend, but I did the same thing! I think I figured there was no way tasty chicken wings could be Paleo and whole30 compliant. Turns out, they sooo can.
So to help you get chicken wings into your mouth as fast as possible I have compiled 27 of the best looking chicken wing recipes. These recipes have you covered with all of the best cooking methods. From air frying to grilling each recipe offers a unique twist on the beloved wing.
So its time to scroll on through to find the wing recipe that makes your mouth water and heart sing. Whether you are looking for a hands off slow cooker recipe or baked wings you will find them all here.
- Crispy Cajun Air Fryer Wings by Healthy Little Peach- Crispy and made right in the air fryer these Cajun flavored wings even have a homemade Cajun dipping sauce to go with them. Sauce + wings = good.
- Crispy Chive and Onion Chicken Wings by Healthy Little Peach- If you love sour cream and onion chips this recipe is for you. And if you don't love sour cream and onion chips, I am not sure we can even be friends anymore. Just kidding, we can. That means more crispy chive and onion chicken wings for me. (air fryer)
- Sweet and Spicy Air Fryer Chicken Wings by Paleomg- Hot sauce and honey coated wings come out extra crispy in the air fryer. These are for you if you are looking for some spice in your life. The thought of buffalo and honey sounds so delicious.
- Crockpot Hot Wings by Civilized Caveman- Love a traditional buffalo wing but want a hands off approach? These wings are probably for you. They are even more filling as the recipe calls for drumsticks.
5. BBQ Paleo Chicken Wings in the Slow Cooker by Food Faith Fitness- Another hands off cooking method. These chicken wings are covered in a paleo bbq sauce then slow cooked while you enjoy game day.
6. Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings by Fed and Fit- No fryer needed for these wings. Easy to make and super crispy with a traditional flavor you expect when eating a wing.
7. Honey Lime Sesame Paleo Wings by My Natural Family- A little limey, a little sweet a whole lot sticky finger licking good. Asian food for the win with these baked wings.
8. Whole30 and Keto Instant Pot Buffalo Wings by All the Nourishing Things- I love my instant pot. I love it even more knowing I can make wings in it. Don't fret these are of course paleo too. This recipe uses a pre made buffalo wing sauce so you can save even more time. Lot's of recommendations to help you find a compliant buffalo sauce provided.
9. Paleo Old Bay Wings by Mary's Whole Life- Chesapeake style wings coated in ghee and Old Bay seasoning and baked to crispiness. I know I never have anything to do with that bottle of Old Bay seasoning I rarely use! Time to use that up.
10. Sweet and Savory Paleo Chicken Wings- sweetened with pineapple juice and savory from coconut aminos, these wings are baked in the oven and covered with toasted sesame seeds. Delicious asian flavor inspired wing.
11. Oven Fried Crispy Baked Chicken Wings by Dr. Davinah's Eats- This smokey rubbed chicken wing recipe comes with an option to bake or air fry.
12. Spicy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings by Wicked Spatula- A twist on regular BBQ sauce adding a little heat and something sweet. Spicy honey BBQ wings are easy and perfect for your next get together.
13. Everything but the Bagel Chicken Wings by Whole Kitchen Sink- Like Bailey, I was so late to this everything but the bagel seasoning party. I just never could convince myself to spend the money on it (it's not cheap at my local store). But I did, and I am obsessed. Finding a wing recipe with this seasoning makes my heart happy. If you love it as much as I do check this recipe out.
14. Whole30 Nashville Hot Chicken Wings by Paleoish Krista- Some like it hot, Nashville hot. And if that is you, head straight to visit Krista for these wings. Brined in pickle juice and fiery hot from hot sauce and cayenne pepper.
15. Salt and Vinegar Air Fryer or Baked Wings by Low Carb Yum- Looking for a wing with a popular flavor but doesn’t get your fingers messy? Check out these salt and vinegar wings. No longer limited to the coveted fish and chips, get your salty vinegary fix with wings.
16. Simple Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings by Whole Kitchen Sink- A classic at most chinese restaurants, make a double batch because they disappear fast.
17. Tandoori Wings with Mint Chutney by Wicked Spatula- Looking for a brand new flavor to try? These tandoori wings are packed with spices and fresh mint and then grilled to perfection.
18. Chinese Chicken Wings by Nom Nom Paleo- Sticky, spicy and savory, these wings come together with just a 2 ingredient marinade.
These wings are baked in the oven.
19. Crispy Baked Oven Wings by The Real Food Dietitians- Classically flavored and baked in the oven with a trick using baking powder to make the wings extra crispy. It really does work!
20. Dry Rub Grilled Wings by Lexi's Clean Kitchen- A lovely rosemary spice blend dry rubbed on the wings and then grilled. Save for the first nice spring day!
21. Magic Wings by Nom Nom Paleo- If you haven’t tried Nom Nom Paleo’s magic mushroom powder you must stop what you are doing right this very second and make it. It is truly magic. Magic on wings is never a bad thing. These wings are baked in the oven.
22. General Tso Asian Chicken Wings by Unbound Wellness- General Tso chicken wings with a secret ingredient that makes the wings rich but not too sweet. AIP diet friendly.
23. Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wings by Whatcha Cooking Good Looking- You can’t go wrong with Greek flavored anything. Plus you just throw these on the grill.
24. Sticky Orange Balsamic Wings by The Whole Cook- Citrusy and not too sweet with a sticky finger licking sauce.
25. Chipotle Peach Baked Chicken Wings by The Whole Cook- A smoky, chipotle wing with hints of peach in a sauce that sticks to the wings perfectly.
26. Whole30 Terriyaki Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer by Casa de Crews- No roundup wing list would be complete without a teriyaki flavored wing.
27. Garlic "Parmesan" Chicken Wings by A Dash of Dolly- These look so good I want to lick the computer screen. A dairy free Parmesan is used to coat the wings which makes them Whole30, paleo and keto friendly.
There you have it friends, 27 of the best wings around. The ultimate chicken wing list for you, anytime you get a hankering for wings. This list is sure to find a recipe to curb your cravings. Be sure to let me know which one you can't wait to try below!
Leave a Note